Together we'll learn all the elements of the deepest and most magical romance to ever be known (Rasa Lila). Nestled on the banks of the Yamuna river, Vrindavan carries a historic charm of its own; with rich architecture and the heart of the devotee's story. A story which unfolds in many areas altogether, dubbed the 'Braj', will surely make a bhakta out of you. Home to the 'Hare Krishnas' famous Isckon founder A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada; as well as the Mahasamadhi shrine of Neem Karoli Baba and many other spiritual leaders, the knowledge is boundless in this devotional town. We'll visit all the areas where this divine lila played out and learn about the rich culture of its inhabitants, falling in love with its timeless story.
(We'll meet in New Delhi for a night out on the town and leave early the next morning) all transportation by private taxi and bus.
- Guided walking tour of Barsana
- Eco-friendly housing and satsang w/ special guest Giridhari
- Radha Kund and Shyama Kund (where Radha and Krishna performed their most intimate pastimes)
- Boat ride on the timeless Yamuna river
- Man Mandir ( largest Goshala in India)
- Neem Karoli Babas Mahasamadhi shrine.
- Govardhan Hill, infamous for its 21 kilometer parikrama around the hill Lord Krishna held on his pinky finger
- Iskcon Temple and Ecstatic Kirtan